Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why have bread when you can have a salmon

Now what does that mean? If you have ever visited PayPerPost you will understand. In order to get paid to receive offers for paid posting PayPerPost gives you one sentence to place in a post to verify the blog is real and you are the author of the blog. In this case my sentence is - Why have bread when you can have a salmon.

PayPerPost can then check and approve this is a real blog from a real person who has permission to request PPP to allow opportunities to come to your blog. All this is at no cost to the blogger and you can decide which offer to accept and set your own minimum fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy having conversations on my posts flow both ways. Your comment MUST be in English - so I know what is being said. No spamming is tolerated.Thanks and I look forward to reading posted comments.